Leeb Hardness Tester HM-6560
Applicable to die cavity of molds, inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line, failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment, inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces, testing surface of a small hollow space, material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials, rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,HL.
* Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
|Display||12.5 mm LCD|
|Materials||9 different common materials ( Steel & Cast Steel, Metallurgy tool steel, Forged Steel, Gray Cast Iron, Nodular Cast Iron, Cast Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper )|
|Measuring range||200 ~ 900 HLD|
|Accuracy||Display error ± 0.8 %|
|Repeatability||± 0.8 %|
|Memory||50 data can be stored and re-readable|
|Impact probe||Type D|
|Storage temperature||-30 ~ +60 ℃|
|Working Conditions||Temperature: -10 ~ +50 ℃ Humidity: ≤ 90 %|
|Power supply||4 x 1.5 V AAA size (UM-4) battery|
|Dimension||120 × 62 × 30 mm|
|Weight|| Measuring device: 164 g (not including batteries)
Impact probe: 75 g
- Main Unit
- Standard Test Block
- Measurement Sensor
- Carrying Case
- Operation Manual
- Small Support Ring
- Cleaning brush
- Impact Body
- Support Rings set
- USB, RS-232C data cable with software
- Bluetooth data out put with software