Leeb hardness tester HM-6580
The Leeb hardness tester HM-6580 comes standard with a type D impact probe, which can be used for many measurements.
Applicable to die cavity of molds, inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line, failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment, inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces, testing surface of a small hollow space, material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials, rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
- Palm size for narrow space.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,HL.
- Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
- User recalibration function allowed.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Low battery indication.
|Case material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Materials||9 different common materials ( Steel & Cast Steel, Metallurgy tool steel, Forged Steel, Gray Cast Iron, Nodular Cast Iron, Cast Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper )|
|Measuring range||(170-960）HLD、（20-68）HRC、(19-651）HB、（80-967）HV、(30-100）HS、 （13-100）HRB|
|Impact probe||Typ D|
|Radius of Measured Workpiece||Rmin=50mm ( For non-conventional Supporting ring Rmin=10mm )|
|Min. Weight of Workpiece||Stable support 2kg ( 0.1kg Coupling )|
|Min. Thickness of Workpiece||3 mm|
|Min. Thickness of Hardened Layer||0.8 mm|
|Working Conditions||Temperature: 0 ~ 40 ℃ Humidity: ≤ 90 %|
|Power supply||2 x 1.5 V AA size (UM-3) battery|
|Dimension||130 x 76 x 31 mm|
|Weight||Measuring device: 340 g (without batteries)|
Impact probe: 75 g
- Main Unit
- Standard Test Block
- Measurement Sensor
- Carrying Case
- Operation Manual
- Small Support Ring
- Cleaning brush
- Impact Body
- Support Rings set