Linear potentiometer LTP series 50-750 mm
Linear Potentiometer LTP series 50-750 mm are easy to mount by double rotary heads.
It is a high precision potentiometric industrial linear motion transducer with a long-lasting
conductive trace suitable for absolute position measurement in control and measurement applications.
Designed for direct, absolute measurement of displacement of angle in control and measurement applications.
- Easy installation with double-sided articulated body
- Potentiometric measurement
- Measuring distances from 50mm to 1000mm
- DIN43650-C socket, M12 socket or cable connection
- Long life with 100 million moves
- High operating speed 5 m/s
- 5K to 10K resistor options (other resistor values optional)
- Absolute measurement principle not to lose position information in any power failure, even when movement is continued
- Trimmed and linearized conductive plastic (Carbon + Plastic Alloy) resistive alloy and special contacts are wear free
- As the resistance change is trimmed and linearized by our special methods, accurate and same values for every measurement for millions of moves.
- They have angular motion capability during operation and mounting up to a max of 30° articulation.
- All ALTEK products are 100% designed and manufactured completely in Turkey, with years of engineering of ATEK Research and Development Team