Mikronel magnetic reader sensor MRS130
The Mikronel magnetic reader sensor MRS130 comes standard with the MPS110 and MPS220 magnetic encoder systems from Mikronel. The MRS130 can be used with the Mikronel magnetic tape. The reader sensor floats contactless over the profile with gap 0,1-2 mm. The MLS 130 magnetic reader sensors, can be mount even in the most cramped spaces with very small size.
In standard orders, there will be 3,5 meter cable, of which the first 30 cm PU is unprotected and from 30 cm the cable is protected. MRS130 sensor is IP67 certified (moisture and dirt protection) and is de most compact reader sensor we have.
- Resolution: 0.001 mm / 0.005 mm
- Output Signal Type: Push-Pull or TTL RS422 Line Driver
- Output Signals: A / A, B / B, Z / Z
- Current: maximum 40mA per Channel
- Power Supply: 10..30 VDC or 5 VDC
- Sturdy Metal Case
- Gap between Tape and Sensor: 0,1 mm to 2 mm
- Repeatability: +/- 1 Pulse
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +85°
- Protection Class: IP67