Surface Roughness Profil Tester SRT-6223
- Meets the four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS. When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then slides smoothly over the surface by driving the mechanism in the tester. The sensor gets the surface roughness through the sharp built-in probe. This roughness causes displacement of the measuring probe. The exclusive DSP processes, calculates and then displays the measurement results on the LCD screen.
- Highly sophisticated inductance sensor.
- Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Metric /Imperial Conversion.
- With average calculation function.
- “USB” and “RS-232”
- With“Bluetooth ”
|Display||4 digits, LCD|
|Accuracy||±5% or ±5 µm,(whichever is the greater)|
|Resolution||0.1 μm （When Measurement Value ＜ 100 μm）
1 μm （When Measurement Value ≥ 100 μm）
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0 ~ 50 ℃ Humidity：< 80 %RH|
|Battery Supply||4 x 1.5v AAA size (UM-4) battery|
|Dimensions||162 × 65 × 28 mm|
- Main Unit
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- USB, RS-232C data cable with software
- Bluetooth data out put with software