Tesa MICRO-HITE + M digital height gauge
Tesa MICRO-HITE + M digital height gauge is distinguished first of all by its exclusive patented hand-wheel for displacement (FEEL&MOVE technology) that combines fast probe positioning with fluid execution of a measurement sequence. Universal machine developed for workshops and for laboratories that can be integrated as close as possible to the user. Indeed, the robustness of its cast iron base and frame make it to a reliable instrument that guarantees an excellent repeatability and precision in any kind of conditions.
- Saves time and simplifies processes for serial measurements.
- Optional data management using Stat-Express or Data-Direct measurement software. Data can be archived to a USB stick.
TESA MICRO-HITE motorised digital height gauge for comprehensive measurements in 1D or 2D coordinate measuring systems.
- Incrementally graduated glass scale with reference point. Patented opto-µ reading system.
- Automatic correction of systematic measurement variations ensures very high accuracy. Coefficient of linear expansion equals that of steel.
- Very high repetition accuracy due to constant gauging force.
- Switchable air support cushion.
- User-friendly application by multi-lingual context help in the active functions.
Software / measuring functions
- Comprehensive measurement facilities such as parallelism, angular measurements, simple 2D measurements, etc.
- Integral computer.
- Easy generation of test reports.
- Automatic calculation of measurement results by repeated use of programs stored as functions.
- Input facility for customer-specific tolerances. ISO tolerances are automatically incorporated in the software.
Hybrid control panel
- Backlit keyboard with clear simplified presentation and clear information.
- Convenient and flexible operation with parallel use of the keyboard and touch display.
- Ergonomic posture due to flexible adjustment of the control panel.
|MICRO-HITE + M 350||MICRO-HITE + M 600||MICRO-HITE + M 900|
|Reversible reading||mm/inch||mm / inch||mm / inch|
|Numeric resolution switchable||0.01 / 0.001 / 0.0001 mm||0.01 / 0.001 / 0.0001 mm||0.01 / 0.001 / 0.0001 mm|
|Application range, mm||520||770||1075|
|Max. perm. errors, μm||1.8+2L||1.8+2L||1.8+2L|
|Repeatability (2σ), μm||on flat: ≤0.5, on arc: ≤1||
|Regularity error (frontal)||7 µm||9 µm||11 µm|
|Measurement slide movement||motorised||motorised||motorised|
|Number of rechargeable batteries contained||1||1||1|
|Type of rechargeable battery||Lithium-ion||Lithium-ion||Lithium-ion|
|Measuring force||1 N||1 N||1 N|
|weight||33 kg||37 kg||45 kg|
There are no reviews yet.