Tesa Twin-Cal IP67 – model with two fixed measuring jaws
The range of IP67 caliper guarantees the highest level of protection against the penetration of dust and liquids. The TLC (Tesa Link Connector) system built into all the Twin-Cal calipers provides the connection of these instruments to a PC for the easy acquistion of measurement date. The unique display housing, protected by a steel plate surrounded with a rubber seal guarantees durability and offers fine sensitivity during measurement.
- Units: mm / inch
- ISO 13385-1
- Resolution: 0.01 mm
- Measuring range: 0-300 mm
- Material: stainless steel
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Stand-by mode after 10 min.
- Automatique turn off after 2 hours
- Display: LCD 11 mm
- maximum deplacement speed: 2,5 m/s
- Included: 1 lithium battery type CR2032
- Included: measuring report / declaration of conformity